You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight.....???

Well... Who went to see the Twilight movie??? AND what did ya 'all think????
I will tell you my thoughts on the movie.. Remember they are my thoughts..So I hope I don't offend anyone.
I really liked the movie.. not loved it. They could of done such a better job if a bigger production company did the movie. They were a low budget film company and it really shows. There were a lot of places in the movie that were "korny" and strange. But I still did like it.
So whats up with Jasper????
FYI::: Summit announced last weekend that the sequel :New Moon: will start production shortly. Hopefully they made a ton off Twilight to make the next better.???
So tell me what ya'all thought?????

2 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

I agree... I did not love it!!! It was good but not what I thought it was going to be!!! I thought that some of it was so cheesy!!!

Susan said...

I didn't end up seeing the movie. I'll just have to wait until it comes out on DVD.