You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Last Day and A New Start

My last day at work was on Friday!! Yeah!! I am now enjoying A week off!! I can hardly handle it!! I do start my new job on Saturday!! Yeah!! I am really excited to start. I will be so close to home and I love what I am doing!
I will miss you guys at Sandy Regional!! especially those that I have worked with and have become friends with. Thanks Elaine- Ashley- Debbie!! I love you all and we will always stay in touch!! I will MISS you!!

4 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

Oh I love you so much... We are friends now forever... You are stuck with me!

Shauna said...

Congrats! I am really excited for you. I hope it is all you want it to be!!! Good Luck!

Susan said...

Good luck with your new job! Hey, are you guys going to be around the end of March. It looks like me and the girls will be in Utah then.

Jenni said...

Hey Lynette! Here's your blog! I've had fun going back through old posts. Sounds like you have been busy! Looking forward to getting to know you better~ Good luck with the new job!