You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Friday, May 1, 2009

New haircut!!???

Rchel and I went to the salon.... AND we got a new hairdo..... AND I am still deciding if I like mine.
BEFORE:: AFTER:::::
(The glare means that " what did I do??")

This is Rachel
BEFORE::

AFTER::
(Ain't she cute????)


I totally love her hair!!!! We had a blast spending the afternoon together. Thanks Rach for the courage to butch my hair! I love ya!


4 comments:

Shelley said...

You look cute! And you are brave for trying something new, I have a hard time doing that.

Tyler & Ashley said...

Love the new hair... You always look great!

Jenni said...

You're both incredibly sexy! Love the hair! ;)

Susan said...

Your new haircut looks good but then your old one was nice too. But then you always look good! Just give a couple of weeks, you'll get used to it.