You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What a Weekend!!

You know how you get ready in the morning.... we all have our routines. Mine was shower, blow-dry hair, make up, dressed.
It all seemed to be going ok, Jay was brushing his teeth I was getting ready to blow-dry my hair... Then it happened. I guess you really should read the warning label on the hair dryer... OR they should put one one that clearly states:
WARNING::: Do Not Plug In If Your Hands Are Wet!!!
I know it's common sense. DUH!! But apparently I have none.. So I was Electrocuted!! Well I was given a BIG shock!! I flew back a couple of feet and all my dear sweet hubby could do .. Yep, was Laugh. I guess if you think about it, it was pretty funny.. only in retrospect. HA HA HA HA HA!! So even today, 3 days later I still feel a little numb in my hand and arm. So what a weekend I have had!!

3 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

I was seriously about to wet my pants when you told me that story! Love it! But it just says don't take it in the bath with you! LOL

Susan said...

Oh man -- that's got to hurt!

Rachel said...

LOL, sorry I know I shouldn't laugh, I'm glad you're ok! That happened to me once when Jack and I first got married, I was trying to clean off paint from an outlet, and the screwdriver slipped and hit the screw (it was an old outlet) made it shoot out of my hand, the screwdriver still has a mark it actually melted it. Yeah, Jack laughed.