You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane - The tag that gets everyone involved.Play along! It's just for fun.
(Hence the title.) This includes you, lurkers.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot... almost anything you remember.
(Um... the "almost" is for those who may be tempted to write something mean
or naughty. Let's keep this nice and clean, mkay?)

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see all the fun memories people have about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.
Thanks Rach

3 comments:

sarah said...

hey thanks for setting up my blog, I really like it. yours is really cute too. love ya

Rachel said...

Okay hopefully I can remember what I wrote the first time :)
I remember thinking that you were so beautiful and that there was no way you would want to be friends with me. I'm glad I got over that fear cause you are AWESOME!!! I love that it feels like we have known eachother forever, I think we may have been best friends in the pre-existance, and I love that our kids play so well together!
Luv ya tons!

Susan said...

I remember the first time you had Jeff & I over for dinner for Navaho tacos & pink cake (I do recall). It was a memorable event because you went into labor that night and had Jayc soon after -- at the hospital, not at home. :)