You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One of them days!!

So, Have ya had one of them days that you feel like both frustrated ... and very blessed???? I did today...
My Zia is doing so well at being Potty Trained!! Yeah!!! The part that gets me every time is that she thinks that she has to do EVERYTHING by herself! Which includes flushing half the roll of toilet paper down the toilet.....only to almost flood it and me trying to get it plunged while she wants to play in the water..ARGHHHHH!!!!
So after I get that mess cleaned up and Zia bathed.. ( here comes the blessed part)
I started to cough and lose my breath and the whole time my Sweet Zia is rubbing my leg and saying" It's ok mommy, It's ok. I love you Mommy!!" Of course she had totally been forgiven of all crimes. (Today)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I never thought about toilet paper...ok, so maybe potty training a boy does have it's advantages! Isn't it funny that they seem to just KNOW when they need to say something sweet?

Susan said...

How sweet. Robyn's plugged the toilet several times with toilet paper. I think it's a toddler thing to do?

Rachel said...

LOL It sure has been one of those weeks!!