You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Monday, September 8, 2008

CHANGES......

Well in about 2 hours, I am leaving to go to school. Yikes..I am afraid. Well to clarify things, I am going back to get my Nurses Degree. I am starting CNA and Phlebotomy tonight. And then I am going to get a job and then do more school. I am hoping to be able to get a job at the new Hospital by my house that they are building. I think it will be great, I am excited, But I am going to miss my kids and being a say at home Mom. I haven't been out for a while, so I hope that I do ok. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

That is so hard, but I know you will do great! I am excited for you! :)

Rachel said...

Good Luck!!!! Your awesome and I love ya!!!!

Susan said...

Wow! How exciting. Where are you going to school?

Anna said...

I am so excited for you! It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job and making a difference. Good luck!