You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OK and a Feel Better...

Well these last few days in School have been going great. I do have a LOT of homework and reading..etc... But I like it and I really do hope that it works out. Well... I like ALMOST all of it, They really could have left out the Open Heart Bypass Surgery... But now I am ok with it.... I am told that better things are to come.
The other day, Zach was in time out feeling sad. Zia came up to him and said
" It's ok Zachy, just go poop and you'll feel better"
I am still laughing about that!!!
I guess we need to remember what to do to feel better.... LOL

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Does Zia want to come teach Carson about that concept? ;)

Susan said...

She's right, you do feel much better after you poop. LOL

Rachel said...

Ha Ha Ha, that was good!