You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

WOW!! Its been a long time.

So, all I have to say to thoes that are bugging me to update.....I'm doing it already...geezh!
(J/k LOL rach).
I Have finished my CNA and Phlebotomy classes!! Yeah!! I am going to be taking the State test next Friday morning.. Yeah!! I also started working at Sandy Regional. I like it there, I work the Night 10pm- 6am shift. It allows me to be home with my family.
I haven't seen any of my friends for such a long time- I am going through withdrawls..So Saturday night's party will be fun!!
If it sounds like I am babbling, I probably am. I haven't got much sleep today and I am due back to work tonight. You gotta love them kids that will not allow any one to sleep.
( that would be my kids)
There has been so much going on in our family that updating will take forever. SOO I will save everyone the drama and just try to post every week or so.
Thank you to everyone who has helped me with my crazy schedule in September. I love ya all!!!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Ok, so WHEN do you sleep?

Rachel said...

Thanks for the update sweetie!
Can't wait 'till Sat.!!!

Susan said...

How many days do you work? And, when do you sleep? Good luck on your exams!

Anna said...

You are working so much and sleeping during the day and you have updated your blog more than I!!! Way to go!