You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged!!

OK- So Rachel Tagged me and I am suppose to tell you all 8 things about me that you may not have known. (thanks Rach)

1. I dated my hubby for 2 years before we got married
2. I am a coal miners daughter
3. My favorite food is plain old tomato sandwiches and fries... and fries.. and fries....
4. I have the awesomest (?) friends!
5. I would rather read a book than do ANYTHING!!
6. I jumped off a moving train in France.
7. I graduated from the Uof U at age 19.
8. Everyone know pretty much everything else- Gorey details and all.

So I now tag those that I sent an e-mail to----YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Graduated at age 19...I'm impressed! :)

Susan said...

I didn't know you've gone to France.

mom said...

Okay, my dear daughter, when did you go to France. I know I lived there but I know you weren't there. It must of been in your dreams.

Rachel said...

Hey, I learned a couple new things :)