You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OK OK OK It's Been a REALLY long while!!

THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!


So how do I even begin to update??? We went on a family camping trip in June for over a week- That was really fun!!

We were able to get most of the house re-painted and re-carpeted. All but my room. Well that will be fixed by this weekend... I hope!!

Last weekend The 24th of July We went to a REAL Soccer Game. They WON!!! 4-2. Then afterwards they had Fireworks!! My kids LOVED it!!





We have had a normal summer this year. HOT as usual, and not enough time to much of anything. The kids will be going back to school in another month- I just finished most of their school shopping- Thanks to my Mom for helping me!! I probably dragged her to every store I could- sorry Mom.

While my Mom was here- Kazia wanted a bite of her Ice- Cream- but she had not eaten her dinner- so my Mom told her to finish her dinner first. To which Kazia replied:::: But Grandma I don't have to- I am the CHOSEN ONE!!. Ha Ha ha. We got quite the laugh!! ( no more Buffy the Vampire Slayer for her) HA HA HA.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOL that is hilarious!! She's so cute :)