You Belong in 1993
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SMILE RACH!!

THIS IS RACHEL!!
She is my friend and she and her darling boys were kind enough to go to the Rio Tinto night with me and my Family for Jay's work Party. The Kids had fun and were able to get a Soccer ball signed by the REAL Soccer team. They loved meeting the players and eating all they wanted and having fun!! Thanks for coming again Rachel. LOL

CAMERA"S READY!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwe your welcome! Thanks for inviting us, it was tons of fun!

Tyler & Ashley said...

I am so glad that you are finally updating your blog... I have missed hearing about you!!!

Susan said...

How fun. We've never been to a professional soccer game. Annalise just started practices for the upcoming season. So we will be seeing a lot of her games.

Jenni said...

Looks like fun...and such cute pictures too!!! :) Can't wait for a GNO!